Sunday, January 25, 2009

some January pages






These ae some that I have been working on this month. I need to get busy as graduation is just 5 months away now! I think he is gonna make it too! Yes we were wondering!! On some of these I am trying to use all my old stuff! I have so much and I need to use it! Plus since I am on a spending freeze this month, it kinda works for me! i am not sure unless I go back and look, but I may have had these done last month?? I lost track with all the Christmas stuff going on! I put up the picture of my trophy. I was pleased with it. I know there are some other craftier people who could have made it better though! On the Sept 2002 page zI loved how the flower borders I made kinda matched the hawaiin type shirt Ben has on!

1 comment:

Denice said...

Oh my, you have been busy! All the LO's are great, and I think you did a great job on the trophy! Very imaginative to come up with that! TFS :)